Find the perfect ring size
To find your ring size, choose a ring which fits the same finger and the same hand on which you intend to wear your new ring. Measure the diameter in mm and refer to the table below.
Measure and Existing Ring
To find your ring size, choose a ring which fits the same finger and the same hand on which you intend to wear your new ring.
Measure the diameter in mm and refer to the table below.
|Internal Diameter in mm||15.9||16.5||17.2||18.5|
Measure your finger
- Cut out a stripe of paper (make sure it’s long enough).
- Wrap it around the finger you want to wear the ring on without tightening it too much, and draw the line of your size on the paper.
- Measure the length and refer the size converter below
|Circumference of you finger in mm||49.3||51.9||54.4||58.1|
The printable ring size chart is a guide to determine the size of your finger, it is not contractual
Follow the steps below carefully:
- Check that your print-out to scale and that the line measures 10cm.
- Place your ring (a wedding ring or plain band) on the circles.
- When the black outline of one of the circles touches the inside of your ring, you have found the correct finger size and that is the size that you need.
- The size written under the corresponding circle is the size to order.
- For US, UK and Japanese sizes please refer to the correspondence chart.